Server, including updates to the Perforce Proxy, Perforce Broker, and
P4API. Get the latest release and enjoy performance and usability
improvements for large sites, including:
- Label and workspace management: Improve your system performance
and usability by unloading information into an unload depot. New unload
and reload capabilities allow admins to quickly retire labels and
workspaces and easily bring them back.
- Recovery from unreliable networks: A new configuration parameter,
net.maxwait, establishes the wait time on a long-running transfer and
closes any stalled ‘sync’ commands after a while.
- Progress meter: Status indicators on ‘sync’ and ‘submit’ commands are
helpful when transferring large files.
- Password reset: You can force a single user or all users to reset
their passwords the next time they run a Perforce operation.
efficiently manage workspace/label information, give these new features a try.
- Beta Downloads: Try the Perforce 2012.2 Beta
- Beta Documentation: Read the release notes.
- Tech Support: Email technical support with questions, or call one of our offices.