• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Laszlo Kremer

Laszlo Kremer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

The OVA is just started, I can access the web interface, but it shows a red warningbox: 500 Internal Server Error

What should I check?

#2 P4MarcW

P4MarcW

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hi Laszlo, you can check the Swarm log, located on the OVA as /opt/swarm/data/log? There is likely an error message followed by a stack trace. It might give you enough information to remedy the situation, but if not, kindly post it here, and we'll see if we can shed more light on the matter.

If there Swarm log doesn't reveal any smoking gun, you may wish to check the Apache logs located on the OVA under /var/log/apache and see if anything stands out there.

Hope this helps,
-Marc

#3 Laszlo Kremer

Laszlo Kremer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hi Marc,

Thanks, I see form the logs, that I have to modify the P4PORT, to add ssl:  prefix. That means, I don't have to start troubleshooting from the apache config, I can continue from setting up p4 connection.

I just modified the config.php, so i entered our test perforce server's address. (Should I enter it? Or the OVA contains a configured perforce server too?)

Now I still get the internal server error, but under it appears a warningbox that Perforce Swarm requires a license to run against a licensed Perforce Server. So I'll go and get an eval license.

I attached the log file. Can you see anything in it that can cause the Internal Server Error?

Thanks,
Laszlo

#4 P4MarcW

P4MarcW

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:11 AM

Hi Laszlo, looks like your log didn't come through, but no matter. If you could kindly email it to support@perforce.com with a note mentioning me, I'd be happy to assist our support folks in getting to the bottom of this.
Thanks,
-Marc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: swarm, ova, 500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users