P4Connect – Perforce Plugin for Unity®
P4Connect is a fully supported plugin that connects the Unity Game Engine with Perforce.
Artists and content contributors can version and store large binary assets including artwork,
graphics, sound, and video files in one place. It does NOT require a Pro or Team License and
works with any version of Unity. P4Connect is open source, and we welcome contributors to
this project in the Perforce Workshop.
Download P4Connect | Release Notes
Git Fusion 2015.1 – Significant Improvement in Push Performance
This release of Git Fusion has a 30% performance improvement in the processing of pushes against
Perforce servers running on Linux-based systems. New features and fixes include:
- Ability to limit incoming pushes based on size and/or complexity
- Rename/copy detection: By default, Git Fusion does not copy rename/copy inferences from Git into Perforce. On a per-repo basis, you can enable the recording of Git-reported copy/rename actions into integ/move actions within Perforce. Note that Git guesses at these actions and they are not recorded within the Git repository.
- Support for Git 2.2.1 fixes a significant security vulnerability of Git and supports the latest features of Git like shallow clone.
- Pushes from Git will now go through an extensive pre-flight validation, and if successful, will be passed to a background process.
- Upgrade using the Git Fusion OVA without creating new virtual installations.
P4V 2014.3 – Swarm Integration
This latest version of P4V makes code review easier than ever, thanks to its integration with Swarm,
our review and collaboration tool. You can:
- Request and work with reviews directly from changelists
- Receive new work from reviewers to collaborate more efficiently
- Open reviews quickly in Swarm right from within the P4V UI
Download P4V 2014.3 | Release Notes
P4GT 2015.1 – Updated Plugin Support for Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, and Softimage
Artists easily add assets to Perforce version control using our Graphical Tools plugin.
This release of P4GT includes updated Windows support for the latest versions of:
- Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, and Softimage 2015
P4D 2015.1 Beta – New DVCS Capabilities in the Perforce Versioning Engine
The P4D 2015.1 Beta blends the advantages of a DVCS workflow with security, scalability
and performance benefits for the enterprise. The beta release includes...
- DVCS workflow without limits on file or repository sizes
- Consistent performance at scale under any continuous delivery load
- Push and fetch to synchronize content between independent P4D sites
- Local repositories for a significant increase in speed
- Simple Git-style commands to work with local repositories
For test only. DO NOT use in production.
P4Convert – New and Improved CVS and SVN Conversion Tool in Perforce Workshop
Our new and improved official conversion tool that handles both CVS and SVN conversions
is now available in the Perforce Workshop.
Download P4Convert | Project History
TACTIC and Perforce Integration from Southpaw Technology
Coders and artists using TACTIC alongside Perforce can now check in files to a Perforce
repository directly from the TACTIC interface.
Sign Up for Monthly Product Updates
You can sign up to receive monthly product updates by email in the Communication Center.