• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jfgoulet

jfgoulet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

Right now, it's really hard to start a review, comment a few things, go to a meeting, come back and resume the review where you left it. There is not visual code that tells you what new since the last time you visited the page similarly to what Code Collaborator does with its "Mark read" feature. We have found something along that way in Swarm called "Mark as read" but sadly, it only applies to files and not to comments or tasks and has no visual cue to attract you attention to tell you that you missed out on this or that in a review.

Is there any upcoming development for such feature? Perhaps it's already done and it's an option we need to turn on?

If not, I would strongly recommend this feature. Without it, large reviews are really hard to follow. Especially when there are a lot of people commenting on it.

#2 P4Shimada

P4Shimada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:34 AM

Hello Jean-Francois,

Thank you for your feedback. We have an existing enhancement request for Swarm where users would like to compose/draft edit comment before publish/submit to review. Would this type of functionality fit your needs and purpose? If so, I can add you to this request along with your comments above.

#3 P4Shimada

P4Shimada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:39 AM

Hello,

I just realized we already have your comments in an existing enhancement request for a threaded comment view. This was submitted by Samuel Robillard. I will make a note for our development team. Have a good week!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Swarm, Comments, Tracking, Workflow, Highlight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users