Helix Swarm 2015.1 – Now Available in Japanese
The latest release of Swarm, including documentation, has been translated into Japanese. With a localization framework now in place, we are now more easily able to localize this product. The next languages on the list are Korean and Simplified Chinese. Other new functionality includes:
- Files and folders can be downloaded as ZIP archives
- The number of files that can be displayed in a changelist is configurable (default limit of 1,000 files)
Helix Cluster Manager (P4CMGR) 2015.1 – Support for Multiple Standby Servers
The latest release of the Helix Cluster Manager supports the installation and configuration of multiple standby servers for a cluster, and nodes can now have multiple routers.
Download P4CMGR 2015.1 | Release Notes
New Online Training Course: Perforce DVCS
Our live online training courses are taught by our experienced instructors. The latest addition to our live online training courses is Distributed Version Control System (DVCS). This course will...
- Provide students with a firm understanding of DVCS concepts (why, what, how)
- Show how to implement DVCS using Perforce Helix
- Explore various DVCS use-case scenarios and workflows
Sign Up for Monthly Product Updates
You can sign up to receive monthly product updates by email in the Communication Center.