Git Fusion 2015.3 – Simpler to Install and Configure
The latest release of Git Fusion our bidirectional connector between Helix Versioning Engine (P4D) and Git, is simpler to install and configure, and features greatly improved performance for repos with many branches. New functionality includes:
- Improved Setup: We’ve improved Git Fusion installation by including configuration of a dedicated web server for https access by Git users and automatic configuration of how Git commits by non-Perforce users should be handled.
- Improved Performance: A faster branch searching algorithm radically improves performance for large repos.
Helix Swarm – Now Available in Korean and Simplified Chinese
We’ve translated the latest release of Swarm, our code review and collaboration solution, into Korean and Simplified Chinese. Other new features include:
- Edge Server support: Enables multi-site deployment.
- Comment editing: Allows a user to edit his/her own comments.
- Simplified install: Provides an easier installation experience.
Helix P4V – Improved Operation
The latest release of P4V, our cross-platform desktop client, contains enhancements that improve general stability.
Download P4V 2015.1 | Release Notes
P4Connect 2015.2 – UI and Feature Enhancements for Improved Productivity
The latest release of P4Connect, our Helix Plugin for Unity, provides a streamlined, intuitive user configuration interface that is resizable and features flexible connection and diagnostic option menus.
Other improvements include the ability to do recursive adds, reverts, edits and checkouts of entire directories and folders, as well as consistent product release versioning and support for automated builds.
Download P4Connect 2015.2 | Release Notes
P4 Plugin for Jenkins – New Release Now Available
Our Jenkins plugin lets you pull code, automatically generate reviews, and apply labels directly from Perforce repositories. New features and enhancements include support for custom parallel builds, DSL support for Workflow plugin, steps for automatically labelling a build and publishing a change, the ability to trigger a Jenkins build from a Perforce trigger, and more. See the release notes for details.
You can contribute to the development of our Jenkins plugin in the Perforce Workshop.
Download P4 Plugin for Jenkins | Release Notes
Sign Up for Monthly Product Updates
You can sign up to receive monthly product updates by email in the Communication Center.