Helix GitSwarm 2015.3 Now Available – Work Locally, Scale Globally
We’ve partnered with GitLab to introduce Helix GitSwarm, our new Git management platform that fosters developer collaboration, enables easy project and team management, and also mirrors work to our Helix Versioning Engine to streamline DevOps. Features include:
- Merge-request workflow
- Easy repo management
- Easy visualization with contributor graphs and branch diagrams
- Lightweight project management with issue tracking, milestones, and a wiki for documentation
- Automatic bi-directional mirroring of work to the Helix mainline repo
- Narrow cloning to work with Git-sized slices of huge Helix monorepos
See GitSwarm in action in our upcoming webinar: Introducing GitSwarm: Pure Git with Globally Scalable DevOps, November 4, 2015.
Helix GitSwarm is also available in an enterprise edition, including additional security, project management and integration options. Contact us for pricing and more information.
Helix Plugin for Visual Studio – Usability Enhancements
The latest release of P4VS, our Helix Plugin for Visual Studio, features new commands for the changelist window and context menus for the file history window.
- Multi-select options. In the pending changelist window, users can now select multiple changelists and perform different commands (e.g., submit or resolve) on all of them at the same time. In addition, individual files within a changelist can be opened and moved to a different changelist.
- Context menus. Users can pull up a context menu for the file history window and easily perform different commands (e.g., diff between specific revisions or diff against the previous revision).
Download P4API.NET 2015.2 | Release Notes
MERGE 2016 Call for Speakers
It's not too late to become a presenter at MERGE 2016, the Perforce Conference. Our call for speakers is open until October 28, 2015.
Sign Up for Monthly Product Updates
You can sign up to receive monthly product updates by email in the Communication Center.