• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris Brooks

Chris Brooks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:34 PM

I'm getting this warning in Visual Studio that looks p4connect related. Is this something to be concerned about? If not, is there a way to turn off the warning?

This is on Windows 10, with Unity 5.3.2p1, and Visual Studio 2015.

There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "p4api.net", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "P4Connect", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

#2 P4Norman

P4Norman

Advanced Member

• Staff
  • 81 posts
  • LocationOakland CA, USA

Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:23 PM

Please try the new 2016.1 release of P4Connect on the asset store, I wonder if it has the same warning?

Please create a support case with Perforce,  I can then follow up with you individually.

Just send email to support@perforce.com and mention this posting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users