• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CodingMadeEasy

CodingMadeEasy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:33 PM

I believe it would be really helpful to myself and other people on the forums if the response time was better. Often times I use the forums as an extreme last resort simply because I know it's going to take days just to receive a response. It's really frustrating at times, especially when potential bugs hinder my workflow. If you people at perforce could get more involved in the forums, it would be a great help to everyone.

#2 SpaceManMan

SpaceManMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:31 PM

I completely agree.  I have sent an email to support wit no response(over a month) and posted to the forums with no luck.  Involvement in the forums would be a great help to Perforce users and Admins.

#3 ThePieMonster

ThePieMonster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

I also agree. I've been waiting on my post to be approved for a long time now...

#4 P4Karl

P4Karl

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

Hi all,

I apologize about the recent delay in post moderation. The forum has always been a user community where Perforce users help each other and Perforce employees only get involved when the community has not responded. However recent changes in roles outside and inside of Perforce meant that the usual set of moderators were no longer watching the community.

The Perforce management are aware of this so are reviewing who owns the forum and we may also be looking for additional external moderators. However for now please bear with us and I apologize for any delays in advance.

Karl

#5 p4rfong

p4rfong

Advanced Member

• Staff Moderators
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:14 AM

Hi all,

We will be monitoring the forums more now.  Thanks for bringing this up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users