• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tmeyers_Pulseworks

tmeyers_Pulseworks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

My P4Connect, after trying many setups between it and my server are still pushing out a few errors in the Unity Editor.

When Perforce Changes is open I get this errors repeatedly

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
P4Connect.ChangeListswindow.OnGuiFileLine (Perforce.P4.FileMetaData fmd) (at c:/tmp/69516846/depot/main/p4-connect/src/P4Connect/P4Connect/P4Connect.ChangeListswindow.cs:431)
P4Connect.ChangeListswindow.OnGUI () (at c:/tmp/69516846/depot/main/p4-connect/src/P4Connect/P4Connect/P4Connect.ChangeListswindow.cs:496)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

When I open the Perforce window this errors occurs once

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
P4Connect.Extensions.ToAssetPath (Perforce.P4.FileMetaData fmd) (at c:/tmp/69516846/depot/main/p4-connect/src/P4Connect/P4Connect/P4Connect.Utils.cs:1490)
P4Connect.Extensions+<ToAssetPaths>d__94.MoveNext () (at c:/tmp/69516846/depot/main/p4-connect/src/P4Connect/P4Connect/P4Connect.Utils.cs:1497)
System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[System.String]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[System.String]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection)
P4Connect.Extensions.ToHashSet (IEnumerable`1 files) (at c:/tmp/69516846/depot/main/p4-connect/src/P4Connect/P4Connect/P4Connect.Utils.cs:1265)
P4Connect.ChangeManager.GetHashMap (Int32 id) (at c:/tmp/69516846/depot/main/p4-connect/src/P4Connect/P4Connect/P4Connect.ChangeManager.cs:137)
P4Connect.PendingChanges.UpdateList () (at c:/tmp/69516846/depot/main/p4-connect/src/P4Connect/P4Connect/P4Connect.PendingChanges.cs:375)
P4Connect.PendingChanges.OnEnable () (at c:/tmp/69516846/depot/main/p4-connect/src/P4Connect/P4Connect/P4Connect.PendingChanges.cs:215)
UnityEditor.EditorWindow:GetWindow(Type, Boolean, String)
P4Connect.PendingChanges:ShowWindow() (at c:/tmp/69516846/depot/main/p4-connect/src/P4Connect/P4Connect/P4Connect.PendingChanges.cs:131)

There is some difference when I change the workspace root around. Since depots exist in perforce that has to be the folder above the project files, but the workspace root is above the depot folder. It says in the Wizard that workspace root must contain project directory, not sure if this means directly below or just somewhere within the folder structure. Either way there are some differences when changing this around, but never has P4V and P4Connect worked at the same time, not sure if my setup is incorrect or something is broken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users