1 reply to this topic

#1 shettyshreyas

shettyshreyas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:22 AM

Hi,
I have setup a git fusion server on the same machine as that of a perforce server. Now I need to create repos along with config file, to finally migrate a git repo that I have to perforce. Can someone walk me through the steps. The documentation has a lot of theory, but no explicit step, as I am new to this, I find it slightly hard to configure.

About what I have done so far
Server setup on port 1666 along with ssl. Fusion on same machine. It is a remote host (running centos 6.5). The fusion is installed and pointing to the server. It gives confirmation as expected (as given here)
Now I need to clone a existing repo into  fusion so I can later push those into perforce depots.
I'm having trouble setting up the repos in fusion along with views. Can someone help?
Limitation: It is a company machine which I'm accessing remotely so I can't add a new root level user, as those personal folders are mounted. Any help?

#2 P4Jen

P4Jen

Advanced Member

• Staff Moderators
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

Hi,

This KB article may help:
  http://answers.perfo...ticles/KB/11719

If you need more help and your company has a valid support contract, I suggest contacting 'support@perforce.com'.

Hope this helps,
Jen!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gitfusion, perforce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users