1 reply to this topic

#1 NamTserof

NamTserof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:06 AM

Hi everyone,

Our team works with swarm for more than a year.
We've just updated swarm to up-to-date version -

SWARM/2018.2/1705499 (2018/09/25)

and

And have got a problem with assigning to project and mail notifications.

After the update, we noticed that swarm doesn't assign to the project some of the created reviews. All branches configured correctly, I double checked.
No one from members of the "broken" reviews received notifications. We are creating reviews through the P4V client (2018.3).
Then we found out that all that reviews were created with "revision 0" (review 802621 (revision 0)) and all working review were created with "revision 1" (requested review 802631 (revision 1))

I  wonder if somebody also gets that problem and have a solution.

#2 P4Dale

P4Dale

Advanced Member

• Staff
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 12:50 PM

Hello,

I personally have not heard of this happening to anyone. It would be good if you could check your Swarm log file and ensure there are no errors appearing there. Also might want to consider raising the logging level to 7 to ensure we capture everything.

If you are able to reproduce this that would be great as we can give this to the development team and we can look over the logs and the reproduction setups and work out what might be happening in your enviroment.

Regards,

Dale.
Swarm Dev.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: revision0m, project, notification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users