Welcome to the Perforce User Forum. By using this service, you agree to be bound by all the rules that follow. If you do not wish to be bound by these rules, then please do not register with this forum.
We reserve the right to update this policy as and when it becomes necessary, without giving prior notice, and ask that you check this page on a regular basis to ensure that you understand any changes that may have been made. By continuing to use this forum, you are accepting any new or modified rules.
By registering your details with the Perforce User Forum, you are certifying that all information that you provide is accurate, that you have no other registration with this forum, and that your registered username is not a reference to a company or website name.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for all statements made, and acts that occur, through the use of your membership and password. Furthermore, you agree to comply with our posting and moderation rules.
Please do not disclose your password to anybody. If your password is stolen, you must contact us immediately.
Code of Conduct
We encourage all forum members to actively promote open debate amongst the member community. As a member of this forum, you are expected to conduct yourself always in a lawful and civil manner, whether posting to the Perforce User Forum or emailing other members.
By accepting these rules you agree to use this service for lawful purposes only, and you agree to not use, nor allow others to use, your membership to:
- Post or transmit any material or content that is abusive, defamatory, fraudulent, harassing, hateful, obscene, threatening, unlawful or vulgar;
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Post or transmit any material or content which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material you do not have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (as in non-disclosure agreements);
- Post or transmit statements that are intentionally false or misleading, or use such statements to manipulate the market for any security;
- Post or transmit any file that contains contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer (such as viruses, "Trojan Horses", corrupted files);
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affliation with anyone or any entity;
- Collect or store personal data about other members.
We reserve the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through this service, and may decide at any time, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, to review, edit, remove, or otherwise block any material posted on this forum, or terminate membership for violating the above provisions.
The posting rules are straightforward. Abide by this policy and maintain a community standard, and you can continue to use this service. However, to maintain your membership, you agree not to:
- Post any material that is likely to offend other members, moderators, non-members and other entities;
- Create multiple profiles;
- Allow others to use your membership and password;
If you see a posting that is offensive or doesn't satisfy the 'community standard', please use the 'report' link to notify the moderators.
We agree not to disclose any of the personal information that you have provided as part of this forum's registration process, unless express permission is given by you to do so, or if required to do so by law.
User Supplied Content
We exclude all liability for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or illegality arising from any materials that are submitted to the Perforce User Forum by its members.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Perforce is not responsible for, and you may not rely upon, the completeness or accuracy of any information, advice, materials, or content found on this site. This forum is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. You should consult with a qualified Perforce engineer prior to acting on any information found herein.