- Go to the history of that file and select the newest revision
- Click on the hyperlink of the changelist where that change was submitted to open its "Submitted Changelist" dialog
- In this dialog I can't do multi-select, so syncing to the specific revision in that changelist is a matter of selecting the files one by one and clicking "Get This Revision" in the context menu OR
- Copy (Ctrl+C) the changelist number
- Go to the "Submitted" view
- Find (Ctrl+F) that changelist there (making sure enough changelists are showing up in that view)
- Select "Get Revisions for files in changelist '#'" in the context menu
I have a similar problem if I want to Back Out (i.e., "Undo") a specific changelist. Because the "Submitted Changelist" dialog does not contain an option to Undo it I need to Ctrl+C that CL number, then find it in the submitted view, right-click on it and select the "Undo Changes..." option.
Summarizing the request: The Submitted Changelist dialog should offer the same changelist-centric actions contained in the context menu of items in the "Submitted" view.