No replies to this topic

#1 Sunsi

Sunsi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 10:51 AM

Hi to all,
I'm running into a seris of problems with the p4d and want to know if some of you could help me.

I installed p4d on my remote server with this guide https://www.perforce...x.packages.html,all using the default setting.And login command "p4 login"is usable on the server.
But while I using p4v or p4 admin on my local windows machine it just says
    "Connect to server failed; check $P4PORT.TCP connect to xxx:xxx.xxx.xxx:1666 failed.connect: xxx:xxx.xxx.xxx: WSAETIMEDOUT"

I checked it up and  use "p4 set Port=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1666"to change the host.What's worse,I can't even login on the server,and every command is unusable.

At the end,I  use  "yum remove helix-p4d" and “yum remove helix-p4dctl" to remove it and deleted the perforce dir trying to reinstall it,but this time  after setting the config using "sudo /opt/perforce/sbin/configure-helix-p4d.sh"
it ends with nothing else but"Configuring p4d service 'UnityProject' with the information you specified...",and manually start comes with "bash: p4: command not found",the same with p4 command.

Does anyone knows how to fix these?I'm just a newbie, and it almost screwed me :unsure:
Your help would be appreciated!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, install, p4d

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users