• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jdanton

jdanton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 10:26 PM

In Swarm, when I try to commit a specific changelist, I get the following error message:

Command failed: Fatal client error; disconnecting! Execution Failed: p4 -p ssl:<ip>:1666 -u <username> -c swarm-5830341b-497c-7c74-4560-d07fd6bd8a67 -P <password> transmit -t25509 -b8 -r: No such file or directory

Other commits are succeeding. Also, I can no longer unshelve the changelist associated with this review as all files that require exclusive locks give me the error "can't edit exclusive file already opened", though I was able to unshelve this changelist twice the day before to update the review.

The swarm logs show the following during the failed commit:

2020-06-17T22:16:19+00:00 CRIT (2): P4\Connection\Exception\CommandException: Command failed: Operation 'user-revert' failed.
Command user-submit was unexpectedly interrupted by command user-revert
Transfer of librarian file '<Filename>' failed.
[This is shown for all files in the changelist, those that require exclusive lock or not]
Submit aborted -- fix problems then use 'p4 submit -c 6384'. in /opt/perforce/swarm/library/P4/Connection/AbstractConnection.php:1134
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/perforce/swarm/library/P4/Connection/AbstractConnection.php(820): P4\Connection\AbstractConnection->handleError(Object(P4\Connection\CommandResult))
#1 /opt/perforce/swarm/library/P4/ClientPool/ClientPool.php(348): P4\Connection\AbstractConnection->run('revert', Array)
#2 /opt/perforce/swarm/module/Reviews/src/Model/Review.php(1018): P4\ClientPool\ClientPool->clearFiles()
#3 /opt/perforce/swarm/module/Reviews/src/Controller/IndexController.php(1623): Reviews\Model\Review->commit(Array, Object(P4\Connection\Extension))
#4 /opt/perforce/swarm/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(78): Reviews\Controller\IndexController->transitionAction()
#5 /opt/perforce/swarm/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#6 /opt/perforce/swarm/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#7 /opt/perforce/swarm/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(106): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /opt/perforce/swarm/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(138): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#9 /opt/perforce/swarm/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#10 /opt/perforce/swarm/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#11 /opt/perforce/swarm/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#12 /opt/perforce/swarm/public/index.php(64): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#13 {main}

I cannot figure out what the actual underlying issue is in order to resolve it.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any tips on finding root cause?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users