Sorry, no easy way to move issues. Once moved, p4dtg just notices the new issue and it is unaware of the old.
the only way is to disallow moving by mortals.
Then, to move an issue between projects you should:
* shut down p4dtg
* move the issue, get the new issue id
* rename the job to your new project-id name. You can't technically rename jobs: you create a new one and delete the old. May be complicated if fixes are attached.
* in the renamed job, also edit the DTG_DTISSUE to the new issue id.
* restart p4dtg
If they were in different segments, than implies different DTG_MAPID values so you would also have to adjust that.
TubahMember Since 04 May 2012
Offline Last Active Sep 01 2017 03:27 AM
- Group Staff
- Active Posts 44
- Profile Views 3466
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown